This is the blog of the TUC’s Digital Team.
We work to help the British trades union movement adapt to make the best of the opportunities offered by a digital first world.
We aim to:
- Help build the capacity of our affiliated unions.
- Help convene a conversation on digital leadership in our movement.
- Improve the TUC’s own digital campaigns and communications, to better serve the movement.
To this end we will:
- Develop practical resources to help unions respond to digital challenges.
- Organise a programme of training and events to share best practice.
- Share learning from other sectors.
- Document learning from our own digital journey in a blog (this one).
If you would like to hear more as we go, please leave your details and we’ll keep you updated.
If you have ideas, suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear them.